Collection: 20L Agriculture Drone
20L Tank Agriculture Drones
A 20L Agriculture Drone refers to an unmanned aerial vehicle with a liquid carrying capacity of 20 liters. These drones are primarily used for agricultural spraying tasks, like applying fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides over large crop fields. The specific parameters can vary based on the brand and model, but here are some general estimates:
**Spray Area:** The area that a 20L drone can cover in a single flight will depend on several factors, including the drone's speed, the height at which it is flown, the width of the spray swath, and the flow rate of the spraying system. Generally speaking, a 20L agriculture drone could cover roughly 20-25 acres per flight, although this can vary widely.
**Flight Time:** The flight time of a 20L agricultural drone can range anywhere between 10-30 minutes on a single battery charge, depending on factors such as the drone's weight, speed, weather conditions, and the payload it's carrying.
1. **Airframe:** This is the body of the drone, which includes the structure and the arms that hold the motors and propellers.
2. **Motors and Propellers:** These provide the power to lift and maneuver the drone.
3. **Battery:** Larger agricultural drones often require larger, more powerful batteries.
4. **Spraying System:** This includes the tank (with a 20L capacity in this case), the pump that moves the liquid, and the nozzles that spray it.
5. **Flight Controller:** This is the drone's onboard computer system, which controls its flight.
6. **GPS Module:** This allows the drone to know its location and to follow pre-planned flight paths.
7. **Remote Controller:** This is used by the operator to control the drone.
1. **Regulations:** Always make sure to operate the drone in compliance with local laws and regulations, which can include restrictions on where and when drones can be flown, as well as requirements for operator certification or drone registration.
2. **Safety:** The operator should always maintain visual line of sight with the drone, avoid flying over people or sensitive areas, and be ready to take manual control in case of a problem.
3. **Maintenance:** Regular maintenance is necessary to keep the drone in good operating condition. This can include inspecting and cleaning the spraying system, checking the propellers for damage, and ensuring the battery is in good condition.
**How to Choose:**
When choosing a 20L agriculture drone, consider the following factors:
1. **Brand Reputation:** Look for brands with a proven track record in the agricultural drone industry.
2. **Specific Needs:** Consider the size and type of crops you will be spraying, as well as the geographical characteristics of the area.
3. **Battery Life:** Longer battery life will mean less downtime for charging and more efficiency in your operations.
4. **Service and Support:** Good after-sales support is crucial, especially for troubleshooting and maintenance services.
EFT G420,TYI 3W TYI6-20C,TYI 3W TYI6-20C